Tamsin Cooper is a smallholder in France who writes articles, training guides, books and short stories about the nature and care of goats, and the dairy industry in France and the EU. Having fallen for our caprine friends while volunteering at Buttercups Goat Sanctuary in Kent, England, she now runs her own small herd in north-west France.
Follow her work at:
- Goat Keeping: startup advice for new goat owners;
- Goat Watching: observations of her own small herd;
- Goat Behaviour and Welfare: Facebook page for sharing resources;
- Bien-être caprin: Facebook page in French for sharing resources;
- Articles published in:
Goat articles on Countryside
- The natural lives of goats and their kids;
- Brain training;
- How goats think and feel;
- and many more.
- Goat facts, photos and story e-book for children;
- Goat behaviour and how it affects our management and handling, including an anthology of articles about goat research in one e-book.
Both available on Amazon stores worldwide.
In progress: "Understanding Goats", a book about this fascinating species, their behaviour and management for anyone who wants to keep goats for any purpose.